House Flipping – 7 Steps To Big Profits
There are loads of old properties in the Atlanta, GA metro area that need your help! Grandma houses that sit in gorgeous upscale neighborhoods near great schools and jobs that need somebody to come in and modernize them.
Atlanta is a growing and thriving market, and a lot of professionals are looking for beautiful homes in established neighborhoods. They want new appliances, new kitchens, granite counters, updated bathrooms and the works! It’s just that most of the houses are old and don’t fit the bill.
That’s where you come in!
Imagine a fully managed home flipping program run by a seasoned team with a long track record of not only rehabbing old homes into modern high-priced masterpieces – they also know how to make big profits for investors like you!
Start with $50,000 and end up replacing your corporate income by eventually moving into our rental income section of the Freedom Blueprint. You follow the 7 steps below with us as many times as you want and create as much profit as you want!
Here’s a brief overview of how it works:
7 steps to house flipping success
- 1. You start with your initial $50K as seed money and get approved by our lenders.
- 2. You get approved by us – after all, we have to be able to work together, right? Our people are the best in the business and we have to use them wisely – we can’t just work with anyone.
- 3. We show you a property or properties with equity.
- 4. You review the deal and decide whether or not you want to go forward.
- 5. Together we fund the deal.
- 6. We do the rehabbing work and charge you a small 10% fee based on this cost.
- 7. We sell the property for you with a big profit and charge a 6% sales commission as your broker.
And the 8th step – you look wide-eyed at how that $50K has grown. We’ve done this over and over and have made many folks big profits.
Once you turn that $50K into $100K – or $250K – or even $500K – you’re ready to invest in tax advantaged income property. Then again, maybe you want to become a true capitalist and actually become the bank – become the person whom other flippers go to borrow money at great double-digit interest rates!